Supplementary Examinations 2023 Class 11th 12th BISE Swat admission are open by the Board of Intermdiate and Secondary Education Swat. All the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) boards have the same schedule for the admission of supplementary examinations 2023 class 11th 12th including BISE Peshwar Board | BISE Malakand Board | BISE Kohat Board | BISE Abbottabad Board | BISE Bannu Board | BISE D.I.Khan Board | BISE Swat Board | BISE Mardan Board.
Fee Details of Supplementary Examinations 2023 Class 11th 12th BISE Swat
|Category||Normal Fee upto||Double Fee upto||Triple Fee upto|
|Regular / Private||29-10-2023||26-10-2023||02-11-2023|
|Improvement of Marks in All subjects of 9th/10th/both/|
Extree Fee Details:
Creation of New Center: Rs.80000/-
Change of Center: Rs.5000/-
Fee of Original Certification for the Improvement and Additional subjects: Rs.500/-
The Intermediate supplementary examinations 2023 (Second Annual Examination 2023) shall commence on 22nd November 2023.
- All the registered Govt: and Private Institutions (Male/Female) are directed to use our online Admission Module (OAM) on www.bisekt.edu.pk for admission of 11th and 12th class students through a specific login (User-Name and Password) already in use for online registration, and submit a hard copy of the system generated list duly signed / stamped by the head of institution along with the original bank receipt within due date.
- Admission fee may be deposited in any nearest branch of Allied Bank Limited/United Bank Limited:
- In case of improvement/Additional Subjects Rs.500/- Shall be deposited at the time of Original Certificate.
- Photograph Change after the conduct of Examination is not allowed.
- Candidates of SSC 10th class equivalent qualification are allowed to improve subject(s) marks / Division within Four (4) years with multiple chances before obtaining higher qualification.
- The promoted candidates of class 9th who want to appear in Re-appear papers can also improve their passed papers. There is no restriction on selection / choice of papers. Such regular candidates can apply through their Institutions.
- The promoted (Re-Appear) candidates of class 11th can appear in HSSC (Annual-II) Examination 2023 or in HSSC (Annual-1) Examination, 2024.
A Candidate migrated from other Board for class 12th will have to appear in class 11th practical exam if she he has not taken practical exam in that Board.
- Institution shall submit online admission forms of Regular students studding in class 12 on the Board online portal and a Hard copy of the system generated admission list duly signed by the Head of the institution along with fee receipt must be submitted in Matric Section with in due date of the notification.
- A private student seeking admission in the 12th class of other Board must provide proper migration certificate along with school leaving certificate and verified DMC of 11th class.
- Private candidate of 11th class must submit original SLC with the admission Form to the One Window Section.
- Private candidate who have never attended any institution can also apply for admission in class 11 with the condition of submitting attested copy of CNIC or Form-B or birth Certificate duly attested.
- The educational institutions (School /Colleges) and private students shall download and print the system generated bank challan from the respective account of the board portal (www.bisess.edu.pk).
- Only online admission form will be accepted. Mannual admission shall not be accepted for any reason whatsoever.