Supplementary Exam 2023 Admission BISE Quetta is issued. Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Quetta, the Balochistan Board has notified for the information of all concerned that the following dates have been fixed for the submission of Examination forms and fees for SSC (Fresh, Failure & Improvement) 2nd-Annual Examination 2023.
Supplementary Exam 2023 Admission BISE Quetta
Schedule for the submission of the admission form and fee
COMMENCEMENT DATE OF SSC 2ND-ANNUAL EXAMINATION 2023. (12-09-2023)
|Submission of Examination Forms And Fee without Late Fee:||11-08-2023|
|Submission of Examination Forms And Fee with Rs:-500 Late Fee:||18-08-2023|
|Submission of Examination Forms and Fee with Double Fee:||25-08-2023|
Fee Schedule for the Science and Arts Group
|Science Group||Rs: 2400/=|
|Science Group One Paper||Rs: 1200/=|
|Arts Group||Rs: 2300/=|
|Arts Group One Paper||Rs: 1150/=|
|Registration fee||Rs: 1100/=|
New Policy of SUPPLY EXAMS 2023 and Onwar
As per the new rules of IBCC (Inter Boards Committee of Chairmen), the new policy for Matric i.e. 9th and 10th and intermediate i.e. 11th and 12th supplementary examinations is as follows.
- According to this new policy, students will be given three consecutive chances of supplementary examination. During these three chances, if the student misses any one chance, that chance will not be given to him again.
- Further, IBCC (Inter Boards Committee of Chairmen) has elaborated and said that if a student does not pass the examination even after appearing in three consecutive chances, then it will be necessary for that student to re-examine the complete subjects of both the parts and that examination, he must pass completely.
Important Information (Q & A) about SUPPLY Exams:
- Question: If there is a supply in a subject of Part II, is it mandatory to attend the exam of the same subject of Part I?
Answer: No, it is necessary to take the exam only for the subject for which there is supply.
- Question: How many chances are given for supplementary exams?
Answer: According to the new policy of IBCC, three consecutive chances will be given for supplementary exams.
- Question: What if I do not pass the SUPPLY exam after getting three chances of the SUPPLY exams?
Ans: If the supply exam does not succeed in the examination after getting three consecutive chances of the examination, then it is mandatory to retake all the subjects of both the parts and pass in all the subjects.
- Question: What will happen if there is a supply again in one of the subjects in all the subject exams?
Answer: In such a case, all the subjects have to be re-examined.