New Policy for Annual Supply and Improvement Examinations 2024 in Punjab and AJK is issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Azad Jamu Kashmir. All nine educational boards of Punjab province and AJK board follow the policy and rules of Federal Board. Remember that, Punjab province has nine educational boards including BISE Lahore Board, BISE Sahiwal Board, BISE Faisalabad Board, BISE Gujranwala Board, BISE Sargodha Board, BISE Multan Board, BISE Bahawalpur Board, BISE Dera Ghazi Khan (D.G.Khan) Board and BISE Rawalpindi Board.
Policy for Annual Supply and Improvement Examinations 2024
New examination policy released by the Educational Boards, is given below:
- According to the decision of the court, the paper pattern and syllabus of the upcoming exams will be as per the paper pattern of the Federal Board.
- 2023 students who have passed all the subjects of Part I can only improve some subjects of Part I along with Part II.
- While the students of 2023 who have not passed Part-1 completely or have any supply, they cannot improve any subject of Part-1 with their Part-Second exams, And remember that positions will not be given to such students.
- The students of 2024 who will appear for the first time in the Part-Second Examination, if they had a supply or changed group, the Syllabus will remain the same under which they appeared in the first examination.
- Students who have passed the composite exam, if they want to improve, they have only this year 2024 and can improve within the same year, they will not be given any more chance.
- Fahm Al-Quran Part I and II exam will be conducted in the year 2024. According to the new law of IBCC, the total marks will be twelve hundred instead of eleven hundred in future intermediate.
- In the coming first annual exams of 2024, the theory marks of library science will be 85 while the practical marks will be 30.
- Similarly, There will be 60 marks for theory and 80 marks for practical in the year 2025 in the library science exam of Part II.