Improvement Policy for Matric & Intermediate is changed again on 4 Aug 2023 by Educational Boards. This is the Matric and Intermediate Improvement Policy of BISE Lahore | Matric and Intermediate Improvement Policy of Rawalpindi Board | Matric and Intermediate Improvement Policy of Sahiwal Board | Matric and Intermediate Improvement Policy of BISE Sargodha Board | Matric and Intermediate Improvement Policy of BISE Faisalabad Board | Matric and Intermediate Improvement Policy of BISE Multan Board | Matric and Intermediate Improvement Policy of BISE Dera Ghazi Khan (D.G.Khan) Board | Matric and Intermediate Improvement Policy of BISE Bahawalpur Board | Matric and Intermediate Improvement Policy of BISE Gujranwala Board.
Improvement Policy For Matric & Intermediate
According to this policy, marks can be improved four times in two years in Matric (9th & 10th) and intermediate (11th & 12th) examinations. According to the new policy, students will now have five options.
- Candidates can improve complete part first or complete part second in matric or intermediate.
- Students can improve any subject of any part if they wish.
- Along with this, if they want, they can also improve only practical. Earlier it was that, no student could improve the practical separately but now it is allowed.
- Earlier it was that if the candidate had improved in one subject of one part, he had to take the exam of the same subject of the other part, but now this will not be the case.
- Now students can improvise any subject of any part of their choice, there will be no restriction from now on.
- Students can improve either part I or part II completely and can also improve both parts simultaneously.
If a student has already improved and wants to improve for the second time or third time, it is necessary for him/her to cancel the previous improvement result, otherwise he/she will not be able to attend the next improvement exam.
Students may ask the following questions:
|Question:||Can the practical of a subject be improved?|
|Answer:||Yes. According to the new policy, apart from the theory, only the practical can be improved.|
|Question:||Can the candidate improve in any one subject of Class 9th / 10th / 11th or 12th?|
|Answer:||Yes. Students can appear in any subject of Matric and Intermediate according to their choice.|
|Question:||When Supply Exams 2023 will start?|
|Answer:||The supply exams 2023 will start on 15 September 2023.|
|Question:||Can students improve only in class 10th or all subjects in 12th class?|
|Answer:||Yes, students improve only in class 10th or all subjects in 12th class|
|Question:||Can students of class 9th or 11th improve only class 9th/11th?|
|Answer:||Yes, class 9th or 11th can be improved again after completely passing class 10th /12th.|
|Question:||When are the improvement exams conducted?|
|Answer:||Improvement exams are not conducted separately, but improvement exams are given along with the first annual exams or the second annual exams.|