Federal Board Announces 9th Class Result Annual 2023. According to the official notification of Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, the SSC Part I result has been announced today at 2:00PM on the date of 18th July 2023.
Check Result Federal Board 9th Class
How to check the result?
Many students are concerned about how to obtain the 9th class result 2023 Federal board. The results will be posted on the board’s official website as well as taleemikhabrain.com . Students may check the FBISE Islamabad board 9th result 2023 in a variety of ways, including gazette, SMS, roll number, and name. We wish all applicants who are awaiting results, best of luck.
Check Online Result
Follow these methods to discover the Federal Board’s Fbise 9th class result:
- On your PC or mobile device, launch a web browser.
- In the address bar, enter the Federal Board’s official website address www.fbise.edu.pk.
- Look for the “Results” or “Result Inquiry” area on the homepage once the website has loaded. It is usually found in the main menu or a prominent location on the website.
- To proceed, select the “Results” or “Result Inquiry” option.
- You may be asked to pick the exam year and class. Select the appropriate settings, such as “9th class” and the current academic year.
- In the designated field, enter your roll number. Your roll number will usually be printed on your exam admission card or registration form.
- Check that you have entered the right roll number before clicking the “Submit” or “Check Result” button.
- Your request will be processed by the system, and your fbise 9th class result 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- If desired, take a snapshot or print the result for your records.
NOTE: If you are entering your roll number and all the information correctly on the website of the board, but your result is not showing, then you can check your result in the gazette.
Sometimes it happens that the result is neither published on the internet nor in the gazette, in such a case you can go to the board office directly with your roll number slip and get your result from there.
Usually it doesn’t happen but sometimes it happens but there is no need to panic.