Admission Supplementary Examination 2023 BISE AJK are open. The details of admission is released by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Azad Jamu and Kashmir. The new name of supplementary examination 2023 is 2nd annual examination. This exam is alsy called Supply Exams. The schedule of supplementary examination 2023 is issued by the chairman board of AJK.
Fee of Admission Supplementary Examination 2023
The regular and private both students will follow this admissio schedule. The fee schedule for single fee, double fee and triple fee is given below:
|Laste Date of Fee Submission||Form Submission Date by Hand||Form submission date by post|
|With four times admission fee from 01-09-2023 to 04-09-2023||04-09-2023||07-09-2023|
|With five times fee from 05-09-2023 to 06-09-2023||06-09-2023||09-09-2023|
Fee Notification of 2nd Annual Examination 2023
NOTE: No any student will be allowed to submit admission form at any cost after the last date of admission.
- Admission fee may be deposited in any nearest branch of Habib Bank Limited or Post office
- Photograph Change after the conduct of Examination is not allowed.
- Candidates of SSC 10th class equivalent qualification are allowed to improve subject(s) marks / Division within Four (4) years with multiple chances before obtaining higher qualification.
- The promoted candidates of class 9th who want to appear in Re-appear papers can also improve their passed papers. There is no restriction on selection / choice of papers. Such regular candidates can apply through their Institutions.
- The promoted (Re-Appear) candidates of class 9th can appear in SSC (Annual-II) Examination 2023 or in SSC (Annual-1) Examination, 2024.
- A Candidate migrated from other Board for class 10th will have to appear in class 9th practical exam if she he has not taken practical exam in that Board.
- Institution shall submit online admission forms of Regular students studding in class 10 on the Board online portal and a Hard copy of the system generated admission list duly signed by the Head of the institution along with fee receipt must be submitted in Matric Section with in due date of the notification.
- A private student seeking admission in the 10th class of other Board must provide proper migration certificate along with school leaving certificate and verified DMC of 9th class.
- Private candidate of 9th class must submit original SLC with the admission Form to the One Window Section.
- Private candidate who have never attended any institution can also apply for admission in class 9 with the condition of submitting attested copy of CNIC or Form-B or birth Certificate duly attested.