Admission Matric Supply Exam 2023 Annual II KPK are open now. Board of Intermediate and secondary education Swat board of KPK has issued the completed details about the admission of matric supply exam 2023. This schedule will be the same for all other Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK boards including BISE Peshawar Board | Matric supply exam 2023 Swat Board | Matric supply exam 2023 Kohat Board | Matric supply exam 2023 Malakand Board | Matric supply exam 2023 Abbottabad Board | Matric supply exam 2023 Bannu Board | Matric supply exam 2023 Mardan Board | Matric supply exam 2023 Dera Ismail Khan Board.
Schedule of Admission Matric Supply Exam 2023
The schedule for submission of online admission forms and fee (both) in the Borad office is as given below:-
|Categorey||Normal Fee Upto||Double Fee upto||Triple Fee upto|
|9TH class Regular/Private Reappear/ Compart Paper(s) All Groups.||Rs.1800/-||Rs.3800/-||Rs.4800|
|10TH class Regular /Private (Fresh /Full Failed) All Groups. |
Additional subject,qualifying subject (All categories)
|Improvement of marks One / Two/ Three and more than three|
Subjects (Regular/Private) Class 9th, Class 10th, both Parts,
Additional Subject, Qualifying Subjects (All Categories)
|Class 9th Reappear Papers with Improvement of passed papers||Rs.2200/-||Rs.4600/-||Rs.5800/-|
- Change of Centre Fee Rs.5000/-
- Creation of Exam:Centre Fee: Rs.80000/-
- Amanuensis (Writer) Fee: Rs.3000/-
The matric supply exam 2023 (Second Annual Examination 2023) shall commence on Wednesday,25th of October, 2023.
Notification Fee Schedule of Matric Supply Exam 2023
NO ADMISSION FORM UNDER ANY PRETEXT WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 2nd October, 2023.
- All the registered Govt: and Private Institutions (Male/Female) are directed to use our online Admission Module (OAM) on www.bisess.edu.pk for admission of 9th and 10th class students through a specific login (User-Name and Password) already in use for online registration, and submit a hard copy of the system generated list duly signed / stamped by the head of institution along with the original bank receipt within due date.
- Admission fee may be deposited in any nearest branch of Allied Bank Limited/United Bank Limited:
- In case of improvement/Additional Subjects Rs.500/- Shall be deposited at the time of Original Certificate.
- Photograph Change after the conduct of Examination is not allowed.
- Candidates of SSC 10th class equivalent qualification are allowed to improve subject(s) marks / Division within Four (4) years with multiple chances before obtaining higher qualification.
- The promoted candidates of class 9th who want to appear in Re-appear papers can also improve their passed papers. There is no restriction on selection / choice of papers. Such regular candidates can apply through their Institutions.
- The promoted (Re-Appear) candidates of class 9th can appear in SSC (Annual-II) Examination 2023 or in SSC (Annual-1) Examination, 2024.
A Candidate migrated from other Board for class 10th will have to appear in class 9th practical exam if she he has not taken practical exam in that Board.
- Institution shall submit online admission forms of Regular students studding in class 10 on the Board online portal and a Hard copy of the system generated admission list duly signed by the Head of the institution along with fee receipt must be submitted in Matric Section with in due date of the notification.
- A private student seeking admission in the 10th class of other Board must provide proper migration certificate along with school leaving certificate and verified DMC of 9th class.
- Private candidate of 9th class must submit original SLC with the admission Form to the One Window Section.
- Private candidate who have never attended any institution can also apply for admission in class 9 with the condition of submitting attested copy of CNIC or Form-B or birth Certificate duly attested.
- Application for Creation of Examination Centre can be submitted up to 30/09/2023.
- The educational institutions (School /Colleges) and private students shall download and print the system generated bank challan from the respective account of the board portal (www.bisess.edu.pk).
- Only online admission form will be accepted. Mannual admission shall not be accepted for any reason whatsoever.