11th 12th Admission Supplementary Examination 2023 Punjab Boards are open and the admission details of supplementary examination 2023 is issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Bahawalpur. According to the schedule the supplementary examination 2023 will begin from 20 October, 2023 on Friday. All the Punjab boards will have the same schedule including BISE Lahore | BISE Rawalpindi | BISE Gujranwala | BISE Sargodha | BISE Faisalabad | BISE Sahiwal | BISE Multan | BISE Bahawalpur | BISE Dera Ghazi Khan (D.G.Khan).
Details of 11th 12th Admission Supplementary Examination 2023
Fee Details about Supplementary Examinations 2023
|Regular / Private Candidates||Schedule|
|Normal Fee||14-09-2023 to 25-09-2023|
|Double Fee||26-09-2023 to 29-09-2023|
|Triple Fee||30-09-2023 to 03-10-2023|
Notification for Supplementary Examinations 2023
- Those who have not applied for Registration, they have to pay Rs.1000/- as a registration fee, sports Fee 150 and scholarhip fee 80 total fee will be Rs. 1230/-
- All candidates must pay 95 Rupees for QR code.
- Those who already have paid Sanad Fee, no need to pay the Sanad Fee again.
- After the date of Triple fee, candidates need to pay extra 100 or 500 Rupees per day.
- If a student is apply for compartment or Supplementary examination, they have to pay full fee.
- According to the Boards Rule, students can cancel their admission and Refund their desposited fee before issuing the Roll Number Slips.
- After the issuing of Roll No Slips, the Examination Center could also changed after paying fee.
- All groups of students including Fresh, Compartment/Supplementary, Improvement and Reappearing students can appear in the second annual examination. Second annual examination is the new name of Supplementary / Supply Examinations.
- The above given schedule could be changed or altered but if the schedule is changed, notification will also be issued on time.
- Students can apply for the admission online on the website of board.
- After filling the admission form, it must be attested from 18th grade officer.
- Application or admission form must be submitted to the board before last date announced by the related board.